Full Spectrum, LLC
1999 Parker Court, Suite I
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
Steve Carroll: email@example.com
Current Employment Opportunities:
Full Spectrum, LLC. is seeking a Production Supervisor with advanced audio and lighting background to fill an immediate opening.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Production Supervisor will primarily be responsible for the safe and proper operation of seasonal productions for Full Spectrum’s largest client, Stone Mountain Park in Stone Mountain, Georgia (east of Atlanta). Full Spectrum produces several multi-media productions at the park including the Laser Show Spectacular, A Stone Mountain Christmas, Snow Mountain, and various special events and festivals. Full Spectrum also has responsibilities for all audio visual needs and equipment throughout the park.
In addition to servicing Stone Mountain Park, Full Spectrum also creates, designs and implements immersive attractions and lighting around the country for theme parks, aquariums, buildings, intelligent fountains and sports facilities.
- Run lighting, sound, projections, lasers and other technical elements for seasonal productions either manually or on time code (depending on show/cue requirements).
- Supervise and participate in show load-ins and load-outs (with the production technicians) for each show or event.
- Complete show reports, detailing any new or outstanding problems pertaining the productions elements of the show.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and system failures and provide immediate and long-term corrective actions. Involves researching defective components and instructional information to complete the repair process when required. This entails logical extensive troubleshooting, referencing of technical drawings/manuals and specifications.
- Responsible for the cleaning, maintenance, repair, upkeep, inventory and proper functioning of all lighting, audio and projection equipment throughout Stone Mountain Park or other venues.
- Assist with training and management of all production technicians. Assist the Director of Operations in coordinating technician tasks and schedules.
- Supervise and participate in regular work calls.
- Attend any safety or job-related training as required.
- Maintain all standard operation procedure manuals and production technician training manuals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Most work is in an active, outdoor environment. You will face inclement weather conditions.
- Occasional travel is required.
- This is a full-time position that requires full availability, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Seasonal production needs may require long hours and up to a 7-day work week on occasion.
- Must be willing to relocate to Atlanta/Stone Mountain, Georgia.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s license
- Good knowledge of electrical theory, be able to red and follow electrical and system drawings and diagrams.
- Good knowledge of intelligent moving fixture operation, maintenance and repair procedures.
- Basic knowledge of lighting console operation, lighting design and show programming.
- Good knowledge and understanding of show control and time code distribution.
- Good knowledge of professional audio equipment operation and maintenance procedures.
- Good troubleshooting skills, basic repair skills, and able to crimp and solder connectors.
- Basic knowledge in PC hardware and software maintenance and repair.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent theater/theme park background and experience, be familiar with industry terms, standards, rules, regulations and common practices.
- Comfortable working at heights up to 35ft, be able to safely climb an A-frame ladder and properly operate scissor, boom and fork lifts.
- Ability to adapt to a physically demanding role that encompasses frequent lifting, moving up to 50 lbs, climbing and standing for long periods of time.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate professionally via headset, mobile phone and email.
- Leadership experience, demonstrate and encourage a positive-attitude and professional work ethic.
This position includes:
- Full-time, year-round position.
- Employer will pay a portion of the employee’s health insurance coverage.
- Paid vacation days.
Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume outlining previous employment, education, certifications or related experience in Word or PDF format.
- Contact information for 3 professional/educational references.